Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Shorter Than I Realized

Whoa. There’s nothing like a tall pair of stilettos to visually raise a hemline. I now realize why I usually wear this dress with low heels or flats.


Vest, New York & Co. Dress, Mossimo. Heels, Colin Stuart. Earrings, vintage. Bag, Charming Charlie. Mushroom ring, Rafia and Bossa. Cameo ring, vintage. Cuff, Target.

I have no problem with short skirts, in my off time. But I feel a little self-conscious showing this much naked leg at work.



Photos by Beefy Muchacho

9 comments:

LyddieGal said...

I like the watercolor print of the dress, and I think the green pumps play off it nicely. as far as the hemline - you pull it off, i bet no one at work will notice.

Alex said...

Well you have beautiful legs, and nothing to be self-conscious about!! Plus, I think that those sexy green pumps are the perfect accent to the outfit (Ok, I admit I'm a fan of high heels and platforms, so I would almost always be of this opinion.)

Unknown said...

You look great in shorter skirts!
And, I so love the watercolors :)
xXx
Reva

Cel said...

Love that cool mushroom ring! I feel the same way about showing too much leg at work, funny how just a change of shoes can make you feel all the more bare.

Lonestarcasie said...

Mushroom ring...YES!

www.stylinggame.blogspot.com

Healthy and Homemade said...

Show those legs off! You look amazing =)

The Cheap Chick said...

Yeah, my dress (in blues) is REALLY short on me, too. But I love it! Just... not for work ;)

Leslie aka "MissusSmartyPants" said...

Pretty dress...the green watercolors work so well with your hair coloring!

BTW, you can totally rock that short dress w/ the heels! I say go for it more often!

The Magpie's Daughter said...

You can carry it off! ;)

I'm in love with those earrings! A great colour combination and vintage too. Clever girlie for finding such treasures. :)