Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Mine

I was true to my word; I’m never giving this dress back to Colette. Instead, I bought the same dress (NWT) from eBay and gave that to her. Now this dress is mine, ALL MINE!


Shirt, J Crew. Dress, Richard Chai for Target. Shoes, Colin Stuart. Earrings, Julie’s Inspiration. Watch, Vivani (gift). Bracelets, Epcot Morocco.


I’ve been frantically remixing the dress over the past 10 weeks, trying to get every wear possible out of it before I had to return it.


Now, the pressure is off, but I don’t think I’ll slow my remixing pace down much. It has so many layering possibilities for fall and winter!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

It look so good on you, that you had to buy it! My favorite remix was the one with the lace jacket.

LyddieGal said...

haha, I can see why you love the dress - great color, cut and length! Still crushing on the lace blazer remix.

Lorena said...

How very nice of you.
You are the type of person I would lend clothes to :)
Now, you've totally turned that dress into a work horse, well done.

Marie said...

Remixing genius per usual.
Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge

Patti @ NotDeadYet Style said...

Oh yes to that dress. Great re-mixing. And I love that green watch!

Megan G said...

I'm seriously cracking up that you effectively "stole" the dress from her. Oh well at least you paid her back and got what you really wanted!

maryeb said...

That dress looks great on you. Glad you found another. I'm looking forward to seeing more incarnations.

I love the green color of those pumps!

The Tote Trove said...

Love those lime heels!

Keep Warm (Danielle) said...

You are the queen of making something seem different a million ways!!