Monday, August 15, 2011

Recovery

Sometimes, I’m really glad to go to work on Monday because it means an excuse to sit on my ass for eight hours. My weekends are always more active than my Monday through Friday. This weekend was more strenuous then most, with the Mudathlon on Saturday and some light demolition on Sunday.


Blouse, INC (cut from a swapped dress). Skirt, Talbot’s. Shoes, Mossimo. Bag, Nicole Lee. Bracelets, Forever 21 and Claire’s.




On Mondays, I recover from my weekend.


Photos by Beefy Muchacho

11 comments:

Sheila said...

The Mudathon looks like great fun!

Love that skirt!

Cel said...

You are such a multi-faceted person! You'd never think that someone as stylish as you would go about doing things like the Mudathlon hah. Awesome :D

Unknown said...

Woah. That's a lot of mud. Great job on...getting muddy? ;)

I love the colors of the outfit!

Auset's Stitched Treasures said...

Congrats on the Mudathlon. Like you, my weekends tend be very busy and yes, sometimes I do look forward to going to the office on Mondays just so I can rest.
Angela

Londyn said...

Love that last pic ;)

Cindy said...

Talk about ill-groomed! :)

Kasmira said...

Yeah...despite my best efforts, I think I still have dirt under my toenails. Ew.

Jules said...

That last picture looks a lot like the Warrior Dash friends of mine completed a couple weeks ago. You have that same pirate-y look of victory on your face as they did. It looks like a lot of fun!

Mia said...

I'm approximately 400% jealous of your Mudathon. Oh man. You say "ill-groomed," I say fabulous! (Re: all images in this post. Love the skirt and the peacock feather bracelet.)

SewOm said...

Wow - I really like that shirt.

Jodi said...

I love the last photo.. I would LOVE to do a mudathon.. not even sure if they have them around here!!! love the outfit too by the way.. the one in the mud and out of mud :)