Saturday, November 26, 2011

Pink Pantster

I had a $25 TJ Maxx gift card, so I hit up the store in search of colored skinny jeans. I left with red skinny jeans and pink skinny pants.

I've always suspected skinny bottoms were uncomfortable and stuck to leggings hybrids instead (e.g. jeggings and peggings.) Boy, was I wrong. These pink pants are some of the most comfortable bottoms I've ever worn.


Blouse, FY2 (thrifted). Sweater, Laura Leigh Ltd. Pants, Rocks & Indigo. Boots, Vince Camuto. Earrings, Urban Outfitters. Purse, vintage.

I wore this for a day of bed shopping with Beefy and I couldn't stop raving about the pants' comfort. However, I don't think I convinced him to purchase his own pair of pink, skinny pants.




Photos by Beefy Muchacho

11 comments:

Ki said...

Love your pants! :)

Justine said...

The color combo with the print added in is great! I also just really dig your boots. Always do!

Unknown said...

I love pink pants! I wore mine all summer.

Sarah said...

Jealous! I've been coveting colored skinny jeans for a while now. Nice pairing the green with pink. :)

Megan G said...

Aaah! I love the pink pants. Stupid shopping ban - I want to go hunt down a pair right now. They look so great with your OTK boots.

Sabrina said...

Cute, cute, cute, buddy!

thoroughlyME said...

Colored pants are so fun! I bought a pair of dark pink jeans at a consignment shop on Friday and wore them yesterday. They have plenty of stretch and are very comfortable.

Pink and green is a very spring-y color pairing, but I love it any time of year!

Healthy and Homemade said...

Yep, one of the cutest outfits ever. I love pink and green paired together =D

The Tote Trove said...

Hooray for colored skinny jeans! And I agree that they're surprisingly comfortable.

Isa said...

What a lovely outfit! One of my favourites so far; great job!

LyddieGal said...

Love this look - the soft contrast of the pink and green - and those boots - to die for!

Chic on the Cheap