Saturday, November 19, 2011

1st Christmas Song

This morning, I heard my first Christmas song of the season. I was ordering a post-swim latte (hey, it’s protein) and noticed that Starbucks had already started the holiday jingles. The experience may have influenced my outfit color choices today.


Sweater, Laura Leigh Ltd. Shirt, Mossimo (thrifted). Skirt, London Jean. Tights, We Love Colors. Boots, Vince Camuto. Necklace, Target. Below: Vest, Daisy Fuentes (swap). Bag, Mossimo.


Christmas songs before Thanksgiving? Are you serious?




If you can’t beat ‘em, join ‘em.


Photos by Beefy Muchacho

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the fur vest with it all. So does the music put you in the spirit oh so early?????

Kasmira said...

I DID get the spirit. I wanted to go home and play holiday music. I only didn't because Beefy was sleeping.

Londyn said...

I've been listening to 93.3 on my way into work - all Christmas music!!

LyddieGal said...

Yes, the radio has definitely started with the Christmas music, and the stores, and yes, we can not have thanksgiving without it being overshadowed by Christmas!

But i love how olive green looks with red, so the seasonal influence wasn't a bad thing.

Chic on the Cheap

oopsgirl51 said...

Kasmira, you always look cute in your eclectic outfits. Last week I was in Wal-Mart and I said to myself, "Is that Christmas music I'm listening to before Thanksgiving?" I wanted to rebel, but have given in and am listening to Holiday Pops and Holly on Sirius. Happy Thanksgiving!!

Magda said...

I heard Christmas song more than one week ago ;) I love your fur vest!

The Tote Trove said...

I really like your hair here. And I don't think your outfit is too Christmasy at all I wore a (what I thought to be) orange-red sweater with green jeans to work a couple of Fridays ago, and three people asked me if I was celebrating Christmas early. I wouldn't have thought much of it if my own boyfriend hadn't said the same thing before I left the house.

Unknown said...

Unfortunatly, I heard my first Christmas song in October at a Walmart. It was quite a dissapointment, Halloween wasn't even celebrated yet.