Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Stylish Shoes, Stylish Faces

The Holiday Style Blogger Bash brought out the best style in Cincinnati. When I popped downstairs for a drink (I tried the Neon’s Heater with chipotle bourbon*!), the other bar patrons asked about what was going on in the upstairs lounge. They wanted to join the interesting-looking people that kept parading past and disappearing up the stairs. I told them they’d have to start a blog!

The other prerequisite to attending was a pair of fabulous shoes. Not only were the shoes stylish, but there was a great diversity as well. Can you match the shoes to the face?




The answer is in the comments.

My fellow bloggers will be covering the event and I’ll add links as I find them:
Party Down via Style Sample
Holiday Style Bash via Style Edit
Ain't No Party Like a Blogger Party via Style Sample
Affirmation and Amicability via Pump Up the Frump
It's a Blogger's Life via Folk & Feather


*At least, I think it was bourbon. By the time I finished it, I had no idea.

9 comments:

Kasmira said...

A4, B3, C1, D2

Pixel said...

Wow the only one I got right was B3! Those are some good looking shoes! I want all of them! I pretty much live in All Stars on my days off, I have a pair of boots very similar to C and I love love love those heels!

wunderbar said...

i managed to get every single one wrong! i guessed A3, B4, C2, D1 haha! x

Vanessa said...

ha! This was fun! I totally thought 1 would go with D -- based on red lips and red heels. Foiled!

Anonymous said...

Hmm, I guessed incorrectly on them all! Happy to see I'm not the only blogger who wears purple hi-top Converse. :)

Sarah said...

aha I guessed:
A4, B3, C2, D1

for the same reason, I thought D would match 1's red lipstick...

Shoes in B are gorgeous!

Pam @ over50feeling40 said...

I love events like this...they are so much fun to see what everyone wears.

I hope that some of you could stop by my Friday post and give me your opinions on the topic...I would really like to know what other bloggers think about this!

The Tote Trove said...

I didn't get any of them right. I love those two-tone heels, though. This sounded like a really fun event!

Anastasia said...

Glad I could trick everyone with the red lipstick! I wish I was cool enough to rock the rhinestone heels.. although I am considering having #2(Megan) make me some...

Awesome post, lovely meeting you the other night!