Monday, February 13, 2012

Dare to Compare

Close and long-time followers of this blog probably could have guessed this outfit was coming. It’s basically a remix of one I wore last January. What can I say? Red plaid and black and white houndstooth are meant to be together.


Cardigan, Rodarte for Target. Blouse, Romeo + Juliet Couture. Skirt, Outlander (thrifted and gifted). Tights, Anne Klein. Boots, Rampage. Earrings, Wet Seal. Bag, Fossil.

I’m on my third houndstooth skirt. The one I wore last year never quite fit properly. It was tight on the hips, but loose at the waist, so it tended to migrate northward, to my ribcage. I had to tug it back into place every 20 yards or so. Its replacement is longer, stretchier, and a much better fit.


The old skirt (seen last January) and the new.


3 comments:

Cel said...

Great new skirt, I love that the houndstooth has a pattern within itself, too!

Anonymous said...

LOVE!! Now I need a red tartan top for my houndstooth skirt!!

Jennif said...

this could be a new favorite outfit of yours! absolutely love that top, skirt, cardigan combo.