Saturday, February 18, 2012

For Beefy

I took Beefy out for my belated Valentine’s gift to him: the Cincinnati Pops Disney concert. I didn’t wear any Disney, but Beefy wore a Mickey tie and a Captain Hook pin. Unfortunately, you only get pictures of my outfit.


Dress, Lillie Rubin (thrifted). Coat, Borgazia (thrifted). Tights, We Love Colors. Boots, Rampage. Earrings, girlshop.com. Bangles, Epcot Morocco and gift. Clutch, thrifted.



Actually, the gold-tone bracelets were from Disney World’s Epcot center, so I guess I was wearing a little Disney. Other than that, I went for a Valentine’s (pink earrings and heart-printed bracelet) and Beefy (green is his favorite color) theme for my accessories.



Photos by Beefy Muchacho with a Nikon DX AF-S Nikkor 35 mm 1:1.8G lens

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look gorgeous! Hope you both had a fab time x

STAshworth said...

You have outdone yourself. That is a stellar dress, and I love how you've toughened up the look with your choice of boots.

Debbi@SheAccessorizesWell said...

You look stunning in this outfit!

Anonymous said...

You look really pretty!

Anonymous said...

WOW--you look more FANTASTIC then half the women that are on the red carpet!! Love it!!

Anonymous said...

You look gorgeous!

Dee

Sheila said...

You look stunning, Kasmira - what a lovely dress!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely stunning! I love everything about the outfit, makeup and hair. Selecting green for accessories - a great idea. I love that you think outside the box. I learn so much from your blog. Thank you.

Michelle {Jarrah Jungle} said...

Hot. Hot. Hot.

Breezy said...

I LOVE this so much!

BTW I am a long time reader! You where the first blog I ever read before I knew what a blog was!

Mykki said...

You appear as though you're channeling a marvelous and fashionable Disney villain here! I love the dress.

Julie said...

You look amazing in these photos. The dress fits you perfectly. Hope you two had a great time! (I read both of your blogs; I hope you are as a wonderful a couple as you seem!)

Melanie said...

This is an inspired outfit; your choice of boot and tights with this flirty LBD in sequins is genius. The reddish coat and green bag - also exquisite. Smashing.

Beefy Muchacho said...

I have to admit, it was an excellent night. She looked even more amazing in person, and Disney concert was really fun

Rose said...

You looked stunning, Kasmira! I'm sure Beefy had a great time, what with the Disney and the lovely lady on his arm. :-)

maryeb said...

I don't usually leave a comment when I see there are other comments similar to what I'm thinking, but you look so amazing; I'm going to say so too.
Wow, you look great. What a knockout combination!

Jenn said...

I love the dress and clutch, but the boots take it in the wrong direction for me. A sexy pump would have really made this perfect.

Londyn said...

HELLO GORGEOUS!!! 'nuf said.

Anonymous said...

I really do hope you man really appreciates you as he is very very lucky to have such a attractive woman in you