Thursday, February 16, 2012

Our Own Paris

It might be years before Beefy and I get a chance to visit Europe. We’d both like to go, but have other commitments and plans extending through the next few years. In the meantime, I can dress sort of French and pretend this pavilion is in Paris.


Sweater, R and K Knits (thrifted and vintage). Dress, London Times (shortened hand-me-down). Scarf, thrifted. Tights, We Love Colors. Boots, Nine West. Bag, Fossil. Coat (below), Lilli Ann (vintage).




Photos by Beefy Muchacho

10 comments:

My Own Fairytale said...

Love outfit!

Sheila said...

That coat is so beautiful. Love the fuscia tights!

Lola said...

This one will be in your future coffee table book entitled "Kasmira's Greatest Hits"

Rachel said...

One of my absolute favorites! Those colors are perfection, love the tights, and L O V E that coat!

Rebecca said...

I like your coat. Paris is on my travel list, since I haven't been there yet. I think I just need t bite the bullet, and spend the money.

Rose said...

Really LOVE this outfit, Kasmira! The colors and patterns just look perfect together!

I'd like to see Paris, too. But my dream destination is Glastonbury, England. Someday...soon...

Adrienne said...

Well there is always Paris Virginia. A much more budget friendly trip and there are a few winery's nearby.

Jo said...

Wow! I love this outfit, one of my favorites ever! The cream and purple color combination is divine. And that coat is to die for...I get coat envy every time you wear it.

Anonymous said...

stunning!! Love the coat, the pop of magenta!! So tres chic!!!

Mykki said...

That skirt is beautiful!