Friday, February 10, 2012

Weather Fail

I usually have the weather forecast for the next 5 days memorized. Because I ride the bus, I need to be prepared for extreme temps and precipitation. Lately, though, I’ve barely been able to get out the door on time, let alone check the weather report. This morning, I rushed out of the house without a coat (just threw a puffy vest on top of my outfit) and was pretty surprised when it started snowing during my lunchtime run.


Blazer, The Limited. Shirt, Christopher & Banks (thrifted). Skirt, Chaus Sport (thrifted). Tights, We Love Colors. Boots, Nine West. Earrings, gift (from Londyn)

After work, I had a miserable walk from the bus stop to my voice lesson. I didn’t feel warm again until we got home and I changed into my snuggly pants. I've got to start paying attention to the forecast, again!


4 comments:

Debbi@SheAccessorizesWell said...

I just love jackets like this. They are so versatile and can be worn so many ways with all the different colors in them. Great outfit.

Cindy said...

The colors in the tweed and plaid really go well together! Pretty!

Anonymous said...

My favorite combo so far that I have seen since I started reading your blog in January. Very beautiful and flattering!

Anonymous said...

The whole outfit is fab but the skirt!!!! It is amazing!!!