Monday, February 20, 2012

Over and Over

Be prepared to see these pieces over and over again for the next five days. I’m participating in Jane’s 2012 Winter Capsule Wardrobe Challenge.


Jacket, thrifted. Dress, Branna Studio San Francisco (thrifted). Sweater, Charlotte Russe. Jeggings, Mossimo. Belt, thrifted. Bag, D&G knockoff (thrifted). Earrings, vintage. Sunglasses, Xhilaration.

This will be my 5th capsule wardrobe challenge. Each capsule consists of 10 major items (clothing and shoes) and 5 accessories (jewelry, bags, belts, scarves, etc). I’ve got the week’s outfit planned out, but I still have room in my capsule for another item of clothing/pair of shoes and one more accessory. (I didn't count these sunglasses as a capsule accessory, but maybe I should?)


5 comments:

Sheila said...

You always do so well at these challenges! I can't believe it's been 5 challenges - I've done 5 as well, going back to 2008!

Jewelry doesn't count this year - maybe that will open up some room for you?

Love the jacket - great colour palette.

Kasmira said...

I seem to have missed the update about jewelry! It's listed as counting in the original post. I think I'm good, though. Less is more?

Megan G said...

Love your kimono jacket! Can't wait to see your remix. I always love these capsules, though I've never done one.

...bill said...

'Over and Over' is probably my favorite Hot Chip song. And definitely one of the best videos from the last decade.
the one guy wears sunglasses similar to yours... Coincidence?

Kasmira said...

...bill - I'm afraid I've never heard of the song or video, but now I'll have to check it out!