Sunday, February 12, 2012

Light and Flaky

Today’s outfit is like a crescent roll or maybe baklava: lots of light, thin layers. Individually, they aren’t much, but all together they add up to something substantial enough for a very brisk day.


Poncho, Christopher & Banks (gift). Sweater, Ann Taylor Loft. Sheer dress, Branna Studio San Francisco (thrifted). Peggings, Forever 21. Belt, thrifted. Boots, Vince Camuto. Earrings, vintage. Cape (pictured below), Mossimo (thrifted). Bag (pictured below), Mossimo.

Now, I’m hungry for pastry.


7 comments:

Emma http://stylesplash.typepad.com said...

I love the boots! Good luck with the marathon training. I'm training for the Paris marathon in April :)

Lindsey Dixon said...

I'm amazed that you managed to have so many layers and not look bulky. You must share your secrets!

XOXO, Lindsey

Kasmira said...

Lindsey - no secret! The layers are just thin and close fitting. It also helps if the material is sheer. Light passing through the material adds some visual lightness.

Megan G said...

Love the sheer shirt dress. I bet that will get a ton of layering use.

Laura said...

I love your hair here, color and style.

Anonymous said...

Your hair looks especially lovely in these photoes. :)

Judy S.

Kasmira said...

Must have been having a good hair day! Evidently, my hair likes dry, cold weather.