Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentimes

Beefy and I call this holiday “valentimes.” It’s a day on which you try to spend time with your valentine. Our schedules worked out just so and we got to spend some time between work and rehearsal together. Naturally, he took my outfit photos.


Jacket, Allen B. Skirt, Ann Taylor (thrifted). Blouse, Newport News. Tank, Express. Tights, We Love Colors. Pumps, Colin Stuart. Earrings, Wet Seal. Scarf, swap. Bag, Fossil.



Pink + Red | Everybody, Everywear


P.S. Beefy bought me way fancier candy than the Russel Stover box I'm holding. I bought this box myself. And I've already eaten its contents.

Photos by Beefy Muchacho

5 comments:

Holly said...

Smart man, that Beefy. ;-)

And I think - although I'm still working on it - that I love those green shoes worn this way.

Megan G said...

Love your lace top! It fits so well. What a sweetie Beefy is!

My Own Fairytale said...

Love the wole oufit!

XO Arezu

Cassi said...

Wow, those heels are the PERFECT pop of color. Neon is huge this spring! Great color combos in your outfit :)

Anonymous said...

very cute and original