Monday, August 20, 2012

Ollie

Never pose with babies or dogs. They’ll upstage you every time. That’s why I chose a lead photo without Ollie.


Jacket, J Crew. Dress, Eddie Bauer (thrifted). Belt, H&M. Moccasins, Minnetonka. Sunglasses, Betsey Johnson. Earrings, vintage. Bracelets, Charming Charlie and Garden of the Gods gift shop. Rings, gift, vintage, heirloom, and PuzzrollRings

Okay, I’m kidding. Ollie isn’t in the lead shot because I didn’t get a picture where we BOTH looked good. So, he’s omitted due to vanity, not jealousy. I don't mind sharing the screen with him (even if he is way better looking than I).



Photos by Beefy Muchacho Nikon DX AF-S Nikkor 35 mm 1:1.8G lens.

7 comments:

Londyn said...

So adorable!! You and Ollie :)

Anonymous said...

You looked great. I got to see in person. Great visit but too short. Xoxo Ollie is THE MAN!!!! And he lives with me.

Megan G said...

Awww what a sweetie. The kittens always steal the show on my blog. I'm half tempted to make them their own before they take over mine.

I love the red jacket and your fab moccasins.

maryeb said...

He is a cutie, but I think you have him beat. That jacket looks wonderful on you. It really makes the outfit.

Sheila said...

Ollie's lovely - and so are you! Is Ollie yours/Beefy's?

Kasmira said...

Ollie belongs to Beefy's aunt and uncle.

C said...

if your cats knew what was up, they would be jealous...