Saturday, August 11, 2012

With a Chance of

Today it was 70 degrees with a good chance of seeing my ass. Well, there would have been a good chance, but I was smart and wore shorts under this very brief dress. Still, Beefy said it was pretty scandalous when I bent over, so I resorted to a ladylike squat if I needed to pick something up from down low. Better for your back and your modesty.


Dress, Jovovich Hawk for Target. Hat, Betmar. Boots, Style & Co (thrifted). Earrings, import shop. Necklace, Forever 21. Bag, Target. Rings, vintage and PuzzrollRings.

Despite my precautions, I may have flashed a person or two. This dress is best reserved for tights or leggings weather.


3 comments:

STAshworth said...

Adore the boots!

My Own Fairytale said...

Cute dress!

XO Arezu

Jude said...

I saw this dress on the rack, (at Target I believe), and thought it was awful. You rock this dress and make it work so well that even though I hated this dress, I find myself wishing that I had taken it home with me that day.