Saturday, August 25, 2012

Second Try

For Beefy’s dad and stepmother’s 20-year anniversary, I had a crisis of “what to wear.” I spent a lot of time staring at my closet and trying on outfits. The first, completed attempt was deemed “too fancy.” My second was just right. I’m glad I didn’t have to try for a third. That would have made us late.


Vest, Express (thrifted). Tank, Deep Los Angeles. Skirt, Mossimo. Shoes, BCBGeneration. Earrings, Pangaea. Cuffs, thrifted and Urban Outfitters. Rings, gift and vintage. Bag, Carlos Santana.



3 comments:

LyddieGal said...

I hate it when I have to go through several outfits before finding the right one.
Love your color block pumps!
Chic on the Cheap

Unknown said...

LOVE the pumps!!!

Robyn @ ItsRobyn.com said...

Love your choice of outfit and the pops of turquoise, especially your eye shadow. Beautiful. Robyn