Monday, September 10, 2012

Vegan Berkeley Eucalyptus

This evening, we popped down to Berkley for dinner at the Saturn Café with Beefy’s cousin. I love that trips like this are now an option (without a plane ride!) I also love the eucalyptus grove on UC Berkeley’s campus.


Jacket, Allen B. Dress, thrifted and shortened (and maybe handmade). Belt, Gap. Sandals, Aerosoles. Earrings, Target. Brooch, thrifted. Bracelets, Tala’s Distant Treasures and Garden of the Gods gift shop.

And I would be remiss if I didn’t mention how much I loved Saturn Café’s vegan nachos. Amazing.


Photos by Beefy Muchacho with the stock lens.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pics Beefy takes of you where you look like Thumbelina in a big forest. This post is one of them. Which lens dd he use?

Northern Colorado anonymous

Anonymous said...

I miss my alma mater! I remember I used to cut through the trees to go to class when I was there. Good times.

Kasmira said...

Beefy used the D40 and the stock lens. We wished we had brought a better lens because the light was so low.

Zazzu said...

Love the pic on the tree stump.

When DH and I were dating, we'd leave Sacto to visit San Francisco about every other weekend. As long as you don't mind long drives, you'll always find something to do around the Sacramento area.

That stripey jacket goes with everything, doesn't it? :)