Monday, September 24, 2012

Little Cats

I’m leaving for California a few weeks before the kitties will. What will I do without them?


Sweater, Mossimo. Skirt, No Boundaries (thrifted). Boots, Matisse. Scarf, thrifted. Tights, Stocking Diva. Legwarmers, Apostrophe. Earrings, Claire’s.



Since I can’t take kitty cuddles with me, I’m taking lots of photos to moon over.


We only have four cats. (Roy is pictured twice. Once with Sam and once with a pile of wilted catnip.)

Actually, the count is creeping towards five since a stray black kitten has adopted us. But we will be finding another home for her.

10 comments:

Sheila said...

Aw, poor you and poor kitties to be separated! Love the pictures.

Great outfit - love the faux leather on you!

Mykki said...

They're so cute!!! >_<

Nina said...

Hi Kashmira, I never comment but I follow your blog religiously. Today your last photo reminded me of a strange Japanese movie I saw on a plane recently, translated as "rent-a-cat". It was strange, but very cute, if you have a chance, see if you can get your hands on it for lonely kitten-less hours. Or rent a cat!

Anonymous said...

Your kitties are lovely! I would also suffer if I had to be apart from my doggies.

Megan G said...

I see a kitty belly that needs rubbing! Aww so cute. I saw your tweet with the stray. Hope you find a good home for (her). I'm still sad I have to leave my cats with my mom until the DH and I get ourselves an apartment to have kitties at.

citizen rosebud said...

Hello lovely! I hope Sacramento can handle awesome you! I hope I get to meet you when I visit my hometown.

Wishing you a smooth and wrinkle free move. -Bella Q

Lola said...

Your crazy tights and that scarf are in love with each other, I tell you. And they make a perfect couple.

Londyn said...

So adorable! I know you will miss them but I'm sure Beefy will take wonderful care of them :)

Melissa said...

I'll miss this porch!

Kasmira said...

I'll miss it, too!