Saturday, September 15, 2012

Diamondback

Amusement parks don’t really do it for me anymore. I enjoy being dropped, twirled, and held upside down, but most coaster tracks are so rough and bumpy that I exit with an aching back and (possibly) loose teeth. When I make my once-a-year trek to King’s Island, I do it just to ride Diamondback. It’s nothing but smooth, terrifying hills.


Shirt, Eddie Bauer (thrifted). Dress, Jams World (thrifted). Bag, Happy Cow. Tights, Urban Outfitters. Boots, Style & Co (thrifted). Sunglasses, Girl Props. Earrings, Green Mountain. Cuffs, Urban Outfitters and thrifted. Rings, heirloom and vintage.

This little hip pouch is perfect for no-bags-allowed rides. I spin the pouch to the back, pull down the safety harness, and get my thrill on.



Photos by Beefy Muchacho with the Nikon DX AF-S Nikkor 35 mm 1:1.8G lens.

No comments: