Sunday, September 30, 2012

Departure

For my final pictures in Cincinnati, we visited an iconic location that has served the blog well: Union Terminal.


Jacket, Forever 21 (overdyed). Shirt, Christopher & Banks (thrifted). Dress, Jovovich Hawk for Target. Boots, Ariat (borrowed). Bag, Go Jane. Sunglasses, Girl Props. Earrings, Claire’s. Brooch, vintage. Bracelets, Target and Claire’s.

I’d really be departing in style if I left on a train from Union Terminal, but I’ll be flying, instead.


I leave on Monday for Sacramento.



Cincinnati, you’ve been good to me.


Photos by Beefy Muchacho with the Nikon DX AF-S Nikkor 35 mm 1:1.8G lens and the wide angle lens.

9 comments:

Sheila said...

Aw, such a big change for you! Good luck in your new home and your new life in Sacramento! Looking forward to seeing the city through your eyes (and your outfits!).

annabananna said...

That second photo is beautiful!

Good luck for your move - I look forward to seeing the sights of Sacramento (albeit 2nd hand)

Marie McGrath (The Joy of Fashion) said...

These photos are soooooo pretty! I love how clear and colorful they are! Your outfit is adorable as well, love how the plaid top peeks through. So cute!

www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

Jillian said...

Sacramento welcomes you (and your fabulous closet) with open arms!!! Don't forget to check out Superior Thrift in Stockton if you ever go down that way..I promise you'll love it! (Just bring sanitizing wipes and pepper spray!) Safe Travels!

Anonymous said...

Having moved to Texas recently from Cincinnati I always looked forward to the local photos in your blog. I'll miss those, best wishes on your move and new job! :)

Anonymous said...

I will miss all your photo shoots around Cincinnati. Good luck with this new chapter in your life!

Lorena said...

YAY for new locations and new experiences !
California get ready for Kasmira :)
Good luck, although I am sure you won't need it.

Anonymous said...

I'm a displaced Cincinnati girl living in Miami, FL. I so looked forward to seeing your outfits amoung the sites of Cincinnati. I'm glad you enjoyed your time there. Good luck with the many changes coming your way. You have a great attitude. I look forward to seeing Sacramento through your eyes. Safe travels, Erica

...bill said...

I'll miss your Cinci photos, but can't wait to see all the Cali fun... =]