Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Symmetry and the Dans

The very first play I saw in Cincinnati was How the Other Half Loves at the Showboat Majestic, featuring local actor Dan Doerger. I saw my very last Cincinnati play tonight and it was again at the Showboat Majestic and again featuring, my now friend, Dan Doerger.

Little did I know, back in 2004 that I would also perform on the Showboat Majestic (in Oliver) and that I’d be on stage with Dan Doerger himself in Annie Get Your Gun (although at the Covedale, not the Showboat).

I love the symmetry of the situation and that local theatre bought me together with another Dan (aka Beefy Muchacho).


Sweater, Express. Dress, Tucker for Target. Bag, vintage. Boots, Vince Camuto. Hat, Lids. Sunglasses, Betsey Johnson. Earrings, Into the Fray. Belt, Gap (thrifted). Tights, Hue. Bracelet, thrifted. Rings, vintage, Black Hills Gold, and Puzzrollrings.



Photos by Beefy Muchacho with the Nikon DX AF-S Nikkor 35 mm 1:1.8G lens.

7 comments:

Lola said...

Hurrah for the mustard tights!! Love the little sweater on top that reins it all together.

Tara said...

'Symmetry and the Dans' sounds like and excellent band name - I'm jsut sayin'.

Sarah said...

Love the outfit, one of my favourites- very autumnal but with your own spin. Good luck with your new adventure in California- but does that mean no cool winter outfits now?

Kasmira said...

Sarah - Sacramento does get down to at least the 40s, so I still expect to dress a little wintery. And there will definitely be trips to the mountains to dress for!

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the move and finding great outfits in your new town! Is that your beautiful engagement ring? Thank you for your blog, I hope you are able to keep it up.

Kasmira said...

Anon - that is one of the engagement rings. I'm up to 4!

My Own Fairytale said...

Very nice fall/autumn colors.
Beautiful back.

XO Arezu