Tuesday, September 11, 2012

An Offer

We made an offer on a house in Sacramento…and our bid was accepted! We’re crossing our fingers that it all goes smoothly. (And that I can quickly sell the house in Cincinnati.)

Shirt, NY & Co. Skirt, Mossimo. Sandals, Seychelles (thrifted). Bag, Nicole Lee. Earrings, Into the Fray. Cuff, Pangaea.

Photos by Beefy Muchacho with the stock lens.


Audi said...

Congratulations, how exciting! I grew up in Sacramento, so it'll be fun to see if I recognize any of your new photo locations.

Lorena said...

OMG how exciting! it's all been so fast -
I dont know if i could do this, so i totally admire you for it. Go K!

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the house buying. I love houses so I'm excited for you. Once you get moved, will you give us an update on the move (including the cats). I have three cats and have always wondered how they would do on a cross country move. Thanks for sharing your style with us, it's inspiring. -Susan

Sheila said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting!

Jamie said...

Love this burgundy top!! Congrats on the house! I hope it all goes smoothly. And that you can sell the other one quickly!!!

The Blue Hour

Anonymous said...

Congrats! How exciting!

BTW, loving the pictures in Sacramento so far!


Jeannie said...

Exciting! Congrats! I will be interested to hear about your selling experience. Our 100 year old Victorian in Cincinnati has been on the market now for 2 full months and we have had next to no interested lookers! It is a great house too! So we are bummed!

C Lo said...

hey new neighbor!