Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Kroger Cart

I did not steal this grocery cart. I found it on the street corner near my house last spring. We live miles from the nearest Kroger store, so, instead of returning it, I wheeled it home.

Although I didn’t commit the crime, this is a hot trolley. I’d rather not leave Ohio as a fugitive from the law, so I pushed it almost three miles to the Kroger store today. First, though, I used it as a photo shoot prop.


Jacket, Dex (swap). Dress, Branna Studio San Francisco (thrifted). Tee, Disney (thrifted). Jeggings, Mossimo. Moccasins, Minnetonka. Earrings, vintage. Rings, heirloom, vintage, and thrifted. Brooches, vintage, swap, and self-made.


5 comments:

Sheila said...

Those are really beautiful rings. Thanks for the close-up!

That's dedication, pushing that three miles!

Anonymous said...

As a Kroger employee thank you for returning the cart, helps our bottom line! Those things ain't cheap!

PinkCheetahVintage said...

Love the rings!!
http://www.pinkcheetahvintage.com/

Melissa said...

I like that you put shorter jackets over longer shirts.

Londyn said...

That is too funny. Glad you are not a fugitive!!!