Saturday, February 20, 2010

Comic Potential

What’s the point of having blog readership if you can’t use it to forward your personal agenda?

Come see my latest show next month; I play the actoid, Jacie. See if you can spot items from my own wardrobe in the production!

Jacie Tripplethree appears to be the perfect woman. She's a beautiful actress with an uncanny sense of humor and perfect comedic timing. No wonder Adam, an aspiring television writer, wants to build a series around her. The problem? She's an actoid - a robot designed specifically for acting - and the studio believes that her unprogrammed sense of humor is a defect that needs to be removed. While Adam fights to preserve Jacie's consciousness, he finds himself beginning to fall in love with the charming robot. Will Adam get the green light on his series? Will robot love prevail? Will Jacie win her fight for actoid rights?

Friday, March 5, 2010 8:00 PM
Saturday, March 6, 2010 8:00 PM
Sunday, March 7, 2010 3:00 PM

Thursday, March 11, 2010 8:00 PM
Friday, March 12, 2010 8:00 PM
Saturday, March 13, 2010 3:00 PM
Saturday, March 13, 2010 8:00 PM

Order tickets online or call the 24 hour ticket line:
513-598-8303

6 comments:

Beangirl said...

That sounds pretty entertaining. Now I'm almost sorry I don't live in Ohio. Almost. I mean, let's be realistic.

;-) Break a leg!

Londyn said...

LOL -- I love your label "shameless plug" :)

I'm hoping to make it the 12th or 13th!!

aurelia said...

Did you see this owl necklace on Craft? http://blog.craftzine.com/archive/2010/02/craft_flickr_pool_weekly_round_75.html

Kasmira said...

The owl necklace is adorable! I love the owl in white.

Rachael said...

Awesome! I wish I could see it! Any plans to release it on Youtube? ; p

Phyrebal said...

I agree with Rachael. Once all the performances are done, invite all of your fans over to You Tube so we can cheer you on.