Sunday, February 07, 2010

Rapid Run

Yes, I’m in Rapid Run park again. This time, I’m watching very silly people sled down a hill and launch onto a frozen pond. There were plenty of spills, but everyone seemed to be having fun.

Cardigan, Bloch. Turtleneck, Merona. Mini, American Standard Tyte (thrifted and overdyed). Leggings, Xhilaration. Scarf, Camp Foster “mall.” Tassel, Epcot Morroco. Arrowhead casts, thrifted. Boots, Diba. Hair clip, self-made.


I did not participate in the sledding fun. I was on my way to rehearsal. Besides, my director probably wouldn’t have appreciated it if I had injured myself. I don’t think a broken leg would heal before the show opens. I was even careful on the stairs.

7 comments:

Diana said...

What a fun photo location! I've never been sledding before. It's become one of my personal goals to go sledding at least once in my life. Ditto on building a real snowman.

Julia said...

Great boots! This outfit is so youthful -- you look great in it! Your tassels rule :)

xx

Hannah | The Outfit Repeater said...

Gorgeous outfit and gorgeous pictures! I love it. :)

Adele said...

A perfect winter ensemble. :)

Adele said...

PS: Are those striped knee socks over your tights? I have several pairs in different colours...I call them my "Gothic Lolita" socks. ;D

Londyn said...

I LOVE those pictures!!! So much fun!

However... I can't believe you were in a skirt and tights in that cold!?!? My teeth would've been chattering and my body shaking! You must be naturally HOT blooded ;)

Kasmira said...

Adele - yes, I'm wearing stripey socks over my leggings. :)

Londyn - I wore a down jacket, but took it off for the photos. I was plenty warm...especially after hiking through the snow and uphill to the location.