Friday, February 26, 2010

Hated It

I wasn’t really loving this outfit. It was comfortable, but the striped top tends to “grow” during the day and become baggy. I’ll have to try it with a more fitted bottom, next time.

Tank, Julie’s Closet. Turtleneck, Mossimo. Trousers, Forever 21. Scarf, gift. Booties, Madden Girl. Bag, Payless. Bracelet, self-made.


I did like details of the outfit, if not the overall shape. The scarf added a nice dose of color. The tank’s neckline is embellished with gold and silver beads. There was a bit of subtle pattern mixing with the horizontally striped top (and socks!) and the vertically striped pants. The gray booties turned out to be the perfect height for these very long pant legs (and comfortable for some shopping at the mall after work).


I’m smiling because I got my hair cut this evening. Good hair can save even the worst outfit day.

4 comments:

Sheila said...

I like the hair! I also got mine cut last night.

It's so odd to see you in pants! :-P

I really like the textures in this outfit.

Rosie Unknown said...

Great outfit, and I love your hair!

Hannah | The Outfit Repeater said...

Oooh I like this! I always love black and red mixed. I don't think it can ever look wrong.

Zeynep said...

I also have a couple of tops that grow during the day. It's really annoying!