Friday, February 05, 2010

Busy

So, maybe this outfit is a little busy. I could have done without the tights or maybe the necklaces, but I like a little excess.

Shrug, INC. Blouse, Newport News. Tank, Maurice’s (swap). Skirt, Rafaella (thrifted). Tights, Stocking Diva. Boots, Rampage. Doily necklace, self-made. Shell necklace, consignment.


I’m still loving this cheapo Deb vest. I wear it under my wool winter coat. It doesn’t interfere with the coat’s high armholes and adds at least 20 degrees to the coat’s temperature rating.




For no reason at all...kittens!

15 comments:

Jules said...

I love those boots! And personally, I welcome any and all kitten photos - they're so darn cute!

Julia said...

Busy but fun. It's hard for me to dial back, so...I appreciate a little excess. You look colorful and I adore the tights.

xx

Nobody Asked Them said...

adorable outfit...as always. I am vicariouslt reliving my twenties and thirties through you. Thanks for the memories

Marley said...

There is ALWAYS a reason for kittens. Still loving that bib necklace!!

The Cheap Chick said...

Kitties don't need a reason. They simply ARE. And I'm seriously coveting that shrug!

Lisa said...

Love the tights, and your kitties are adorable!

CRibbits said...

Kittens, Kittens, Kittens! They are growing so fast!

I like the necklace, what else have you worn it with?

Kasmira said...

C - I think I''ve only worn this necklace once before: http://whatiwore2day.blogspot.com/2007/04/vintage-necklace.html

YankeeClipper64 said...

SOOPER-COOL! "Busy" works!

Faux Fuchsia said...

You look cute as a button, can't wait to see your summer'robe!

Louise Mc said...

I love the skirt and I love the whole colourful look.

k said...

Walt and Roy are getting so big!!!

state of grace said...

Busy but it totally works on you! I love the schoolgirl skirt- so cute and sexy at the same time!

CRibbits said...

Thanks for sharing! Its so beautiful and unique. Its like all my favorite elements in one (jet beads, coral, silver accents)

Londyn said...

I've never thought about wearing those boots with the flap turned up!! You may see me copying you shortly!