Sunday, January 02, 2011

Glam Gram

I used to fantasize about the crazy outfits I’d wear when I became an eccentric old lady. Somewhere along the way, I decided I was old enough and released my inner grandma.


Hat, C.C (gift). Sweatshirt, Deb. Dress, Forever 21. Tights, Anne Klein. Boots, Miz Mooz. Gloves, Alexandra Bartlett. Brooch, vintage. Sunnies, Girl Props.

This hat, a gift from my sister, is the ultimate in granny chic. I love the way it resembles a knit turban. "All right, Mr. De Mille. I'm ready for my close-up."


Further evidence of my eligibility for Advanced Style: ladylike gloves and an antique brooch.




Photos by Beefy Muchacho

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't think you look like an old lady at all but, I love the hat!

Anonymous said...

Hey girl!!! I love this eclectic look!! Esp the tights, they really top it off!!
I also love your red hair!!!! Its gorgeous!
I am also a fellow redhead!

XX

Everyone Loves Lipstick Style Blog

Christine Boles said...

I like the crazy-gran chic!

maryeb said...

I love this outfit too. It's fun and oh, so glam.

Anonymous said...

i also am determined to be fantastically stylish when i'm 80.
the hat is adorable!

Kelly said...

I got the same hat for Christmas from my aunt, only in a different color- cool! I've been trying to figure out how to wear it.

senorita-amandita said...

You ROCKED that grannie look! You make bubbies across the land so PROUD!

Anonymous said...

I have the same hat in yellow. It's a huge crowd-pleaser. Wear it with Granny Pride! :]