Friday, January 21, 2011

A Moveable Beast

Beefy and I attended the College-Conservatory of Music’s A Moveable Feast, so I wore my cocktail Tomato and Olive.


Jacket, Adrianna Papell. Dress, City Triangles (thrifted). Tighst, We Love Colors. Tights, BCBGeneration. Bag, swap. Necklace, Serket Jewelry.

These shoes might not quite be “tomato,” but the jacket is definitely “olive,” even though Beefy insists it is “gold.”


A Moveable Feast was awesome. In fact, the musical theater’s presentation was so awesome we saw it twice. Not awesome: taking my pictures at 11 p.m. I was up WAY past my bedtime…


…but the Feast was totally worth it (even though I consumed nary a tomato or olive).

7 comments:

Lisa said...

okay, so I know I haven't commented before but I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE those shoes!!!!

My last video which is linked on my blog is about my fashion today too :)

-xoxo
lisa

Anonymous said...

I beg you, Kasmira, please please pretty-please, if you're going to get rid of that dress, PLEASE EMAIL ME!!! I will pay you gobs of money for that gorgeous dress!! crisitunityblog@gmail.com

Of course, I doubt it would look as good on me as it does on you...

Anonymous said...

I'm generally just a reader here but I adore this jacket soooo much that I had to google where I could find Adrianna Papell clothing here in the UK and YAY there is a store in London that carries her pieces :) Guess where I'm going next week LOL

CC

My Heart Blogged said...

I think your evening tomato, and Olive looks great. You pull off color so well.
My Heart Blogged - Fashion Blogging

Kasmira said...

crisitunity - I'll let you know! I plan to keep it awhile. It's so comfortable!

Anonymous said...

I'm so lovin this outfit. Its fancy-pants/sophisticated yet fun at the some time. Very nice indeed!

Sheila said...

This is just a gorgeous outfit - wow, the colours are so rich and the textures just go perfectly. I would wear this!