Thursday, January 06, 2011

Hobo Cat

It looks like a hobo cat snuck into my photos this morning. Can you spot the poor little kitty forced to huddle on a heating vent for warmth?


Jacket, Forever 21. Striped turtleneck, Gap (swap). Dress, Bitten (shortened). Tights, We Love Colors. Booties, Sigerson Morrison for Target. Brooch, vintage. Cat, Sammy.

We keep the house pretty cool, but I doubt the cats suffer in their fur coats. Still, they are attracted to heating vents, down comforters, and warm laps.


Now you see Sammy. Now you don't.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Every time you do a strapless dress with a shirt beneath I think, "I've gotta try that!" And here I am, thinking it again.

Jules said...

Love looking at your blog...some great outfits! I only wish I had your flair for putting an outfit together but I'm slowly getting some ideas and will hopefully find my way out of my wardrobe tedium. Keep up the good work.

And to echo what Sal says re the strapless dress...yeah, must try that...

Anonymous said...

love the dress but not with the shirt. and many bloggers have these boots. don't see why. don,t like them.

Carol Mami! said...

Love the shoes! I need a pair asap. =)

Anonymous said...

How do you like to keep warm IN the house? I am freezing in Houston (I know, I know...), so would love some ideas.

- Tessa

Londyn said...

Love everything about this and think you look lovely. Not sure why I like it so much, but I just think it's so much fun and flattering.