Saturday, January 15, 2011

A Great Lay

I bought this sheer, floral tank to add to my spring and summer wardrobe. However, I prefer wearing it in cooler weather as a part of a layered ensemble. It turned out to be a great lay.


Cardigan, I Heart Ronson. Floral tank, Mushka by Sienna Rose. Turtleneck and jeggings, Mossimo. Boots, Matisse. Earrings, Julie’s Closet. Brooch, my grandmother’s.


In the fall and winter, I like to layer the tank over a turtleneck and top it with another layer. It adds a nice shot of color and a texture contrast.

7 comments:

samwells87 said...

Love the boots!!

melissa rose said...

Adorable! I would never think it could be layered over other patterns, but you've convinced me otherwise!

Angie said...

This last version is the most inspired of all! I like your style and the mix and match that you do!

Brittany D'Lynne said...

What a great top! And to know it's so satisfying...what else can a girl ask for in a shirt? :P

Teodora said...

What a creative way to do layering. I love it.

Teodora
www.teodoraslookbook.com

My Heart Blogged said...

That is really great top. I love bright colors in the winter. I'm also in Ohio, and it feels like winter never ends.
My Heart Blogged

The Tote Trove said...

Very cute! I often buy summer tops and end up layering them in the winter too. It's fun to find off-season bargains that spark creativity!