1. Matisse boots in Fungi, $83.96
2. Anne Klein tights in red, $10.95
I headed to DSW with the intent of buying cognac-colored, flat, riding-style, knee-high boots. I found everything but the color in these boots. Still, I wasn’t sure that I liked them until I wore them eleven (documented*) times this month. I guess a cost per wear of $7.63 in the first month isn’t too bad for boots I still feel lukewarm about.
*I also wore them quite a bit to walk to and from work, but changed to fancier boots once inside.
3. Love by Design military-style cardigan, $24.97
I was looking for a cardigan that I could button and also wear as a mini-dress or tunic. Finding it in olive with bad-ass buttons was a bonus.
4. Winter shorts! $4.19
St. Vincent de Paul
5. JMC vintage silk cocktail dress with beading, $4.49
6. Harve Benard side-button skirt, $3.37
7. Merona button-up shirt, $0.99
4th Street Boutique
8. Talbot’s red pencil skirt, $0.40
9. Allison Taylor black and white dress, $1.30
There were some SWEET deals at 4th Street.
10. Birch Hill’s bracelets, 2 x $4.94 = $9.88
11. Collection Eighteen long, green, knit gloves, $12.99
I was technically overspent after my trip to DSW and Nordstrom Rack on the 8th, but I spent just a little more on super deals at the thrift stores, The Limited, and Steinmart. January’s total: $157.49.
In February, I’m looking for a little red dress. Something bright, but appropriate for work.