Thursday, January 19, 2012

Puppy Dog Ears

Life comes full circle, doesn’t it? I’m sporting the same hairstyle I wore in 1st grade. My mom used to pull the hair in front of each ear up into little pigtails. The tufts of hair remind me of floppy puppy dog ears. It surely isn’t the most mature look for a 36-year-old, but it keeps the hair out of my face.


Shirt, Old Navy. Skirt, thrifted and gifted. Brooch, Newport News. Tights, We Love Colors. Shoes, Oh Deer! Bag, Simply Vera.


First grade and today. I’m afraid I only get less mature with the passing years.


12 comments:

Megan G said...

Such an adorable look. I actually love your hair like that - I wore mine very similar yesterday. It's about the only thing I can really do with short hair.

The Tote Trove said...

Cute post! I like how you mix nostalgic stories and photos with your outfits.

Kimberly said...

Love this look and that skirt is so fabulous!!

Anonymous said...

That little girl picture is AHHHHHHdorable!
"Better at 46"

wrenisaprincess said...

Your hair is getting so long. I love it!

EvaNadine said...

Oh. Em. Gee!
little kasmira is friggin adorable!!

My Own Fairytale said...

It`s a very beautiful outfit!
I`m also not always as mature as i
should be. But hey, isn`t being
yourself 1 of the most mature things?
Your hair looks good!

Anonymous said...

Love the outfit and the hair is adorable.
Now if you had put sparkly scrunchies in it......

Erin said...

I love the kitty photobomb in the last picture!

C Lo said...

weren't you the cutest little kid!

I love it when your cats sneak into photos.

Jodi said...

I have that shirt in black!!! Looks sharp and so comfortable...

Londyn said...

I love this look and think the hair is fabulous :)