Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Petite Cherie

I have a respectable perfume collection, but I often forget to wear any. When I do remember, I choose a scent that matches my outfit or the weather or my mood or maybe the occasion. Today, it was Annick Goutal’s Petite Cherie to compliment the sweet pastels in this checked shirt and the bow at my wrist.


Button-front shirt, Eddie Bauer (thrifted). Dress, Merona (shortened). Tights, We Love Colors. Booties, Madden Girl. Rhinestone cuff, Birch Hill. Faux pearl cuff, Forever 21. Bag, Simply Vera (gift).


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute!! I adore the purple purse!

Nuranar said...

I have that bag! I don't use it nearly enough. I have a dress similar to that, too... It's great to see this combination.

Anonymous said...

I have that bag as well, in black. I just bought it because I saw a picture of Kasmira wearing it and thought it was lovely.

My Own Fairytale said...

Very beautiful outfit!
Again a very good colorcombination!
Love to see how you combine things.
I`m not so good at it.

Megan G said...

What a cool idea to match your scent to your outfit. I rarely wear scents since I'm so sensitive to smells, but I do have two I like. I usually forget them though. I do good to shower, brush my hair and possibly remember a necklace.