Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Put a Bow on It

Again, I’m glad I planned my work outfits and pulled all the components on Sunday. I definitely wouldn’t have come up with something this sassy on the fly.


Sweater, Banana Republic (thrifted and gifted). Skirt, Herman Geist (thrifted and shortened). Scarf, don’t remember. Tights, We Love Colors. Boots, Nine West. Bag, Fossil.

If only I could figure out how to get my hair and make-up done ahead of time, too. I’m stuck with floofy hair and tired eyes, this morning. At least I feel put together from the neck down.

9 comments:

LINDA said...

Very lovely look!

xoxo

Linda from www.moonon.com

My Own Fairytale said...

Very beautfil outfit!
Love to learn from your color combinations.

Megan G said...

Love that sweater over that fab floral skirt. It's got a hyper-british couture look. Planning ahead can really help out in the mornings.

The Tote Trove said...

That is a sassy outfit! I've always been a fan of roses and leopard together.

Marie said...

I don't think I can ever tie a bow that well. So sweet.
Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge

heidi said...

i have the same wish, to wake up with hair & makeup already done!

Healthy and Homemade said...

Love the purple tights!

The Goodwill Fangirl said...

I love your outfit, your hair - you always look really lovely, and I can't tell you have tired eyes at all. I have to avoid a.m. pics due to giant bags under the eyes some days :P

Anonymous said...

Nice outfit. Great pose. Excellent fashion statement. Good job!