Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Awesome Video

I hate going to the movies. I’d much rather stay in and watch a film at home. At home, I have unlimited bathroom breaks, cheap snacks, and cuddly dogs. The ability to pause and come back is the best. It can take me days to watch a movie.


Dress, Banana Republic (consignment). Tunic (worn under dress), Rachel Rachel Roy (consignment). Shoes, Seychelles. Sunglasses, Toms. Earrings, street fair. Bag, Nordstrom Rack.


I haven’t been to an actual video store in years, preferring Netflix (like most people). But Sacramento has a brick-and-mortar video store, Awesome Video, and I should patronize it just because it has the most awesome mural on the side:

1 comment:

Lorena said...

Great outfit pictures.
I actually like going to the movies, but admit that sometimes I will bring in the cheap snacks with me.
I am the one you can actually hear pop a can of soda open in the midst of a film.