Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Womp Womp

I feel I must apologize for the sad, droopy boobs in today’s photos. My trusty nude bra is in the wash, so I had to wear an old one and it was not up to the task. Sometimes, being a woman is such a pain.


Blouse, INC (thrifted). Belt, Hyde Collection. Skirt, Carole Little (thrifted). Shoes, Isaac Mizrahi. Earrings, Claire’s. Bag, Croft & Barrow.


It’s a pain to be a super fluffy dog, too. Jackson got a giant mat in his tail (I think from a burr) and by the time we had it cut out, he had worried it enough to create a hot spot. Now he’s on antibiotics and steroids and wearing the cone of shame. Womp womp.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Jackson is rocking that cone of shame - he doesn't look ashamed at all!

Anonymous said...

Agree with Linda, Jackson looks like he's enjoying his new accessory!

Love the outfit too!!! Great mixing there!!

And if it's not TMI, have you ever shared anything about foundation garments before? I would agree that good support can make an outfit better, but I find I'm sometimes confused by the options and finding what works best for my body and certain situations and when to buy new.

~J

Kasmira said...

J - I'm the WORST at bra shopping/replacement. I usually wear the ones that work until they are a saggy mess. As a small chested woman with sloping shoulders, I can recommend racer back or t back bras with underwire and foam as my best bets. The downside is that my straps are often visible when I wear wide necked tops. I just rock the exposed straps.

The Tote Trove said...

The skirt is what caught my eye, but the whole look is amazing, right down to that bad-ass belt!

Anonymous said...

Love the skirt. I had one just like it and got rid of it. Regret it now as you are totally rocking it!