Saturday, May 07, 2016

Second Glance

I thought this top was misplaced in the “shirts” section of Crossroads because, before trying it on, I was sure it was a dress. Once on, I saw it is way too short to be a dress (at least for me) and is better classified as a “tunic.” Whatever you call it, I love it paired with a cropped sweater and black leggings and boots. I’ve got the illusion of legs for days.


Jacket, BCBGeneration (consignment). Sweater, Forever 21. Tunic, Rachel Rachel Roy (consignment). Leggings, Allen B. Boots, Steve Madden.

This sweater deserves a second glance, too. Are Mickey and Minnie hugging or choking each other? As in any relationship, I suppose it depends on the day.



I wore this outfit to attend a craft fair, get my hair cut, and shop at a garden center. Some of my loot:

No comments: