Thursday, May 26, 2016

Succubus

I’m not a big television watcher, but I do like the occasional Netflix binge. Usually, I have nothing to contribute to conversations about serial shows (people always seem to talk about Community and The Wire and Orange is the New Black and Breaking Bad - none of which I’ve seen), but I found myself talking to a group who had also enjoyed The 100 and iZombie. They recommended I watch Lost Girl, next. A Canadian series about a succubus sounded really cheesy, but I gave it a chance and now I’m on season three.


Crop Top, Gracia. Dress, Adrianna Papell (consignment). Shoes, Nine West. Sunglasses, Coco Sunglasses. Earrings, Stardust Remembered. Bag, Aldo.


Lost Girl is a pretty racy show. It’s super awkward to watch in the lobby of my health club, waiting for Masters swim. An topless girl-on-girl scene came on and I was suddenly conscious of the group of people standing behind my chair. I’ll go for the corner seat, next time.

2 comments:

Beefy Muchacho said...

I'm fairly confident you'd hate 'Community', 'The Wire', and 'Breaking Bad', and that you'd like 'Orange is the New Black'. Not that you ever listen to my recommendations. ;)

Sheila said...

I adore iZombie - it's easily one of my favourite shows out there. Not a Lost Girl fan, but I'd recommend Agent Carter (only 2 seasons, and it's been cancelled) for a wonderful women-centric show with amazing clothes. You don't need to be into the whole Marvel/superhero thing to follow the show, either!

Love this outfit! The lace top is really pretty over the floral.