Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Blue Steel

I applied some Ocean Storm (a temporary blue) to my hair Monday afternoon, but I would call the resulting color Steel Blue.


Dress, Prabal Gurung for Target. Scarf (worn as a belt), TJ Maxx. Shoes, BCBG Paris. Sunglasses, Toms. Earrings, flea market. Bag, SheBobo.


The intensity of the blue really depends on the light. In the (blue) morning light, I had almost smurf hair:


I wanted to dye it on Sunday afternoon so that I’d have blue hair for the Memorial Day dog agility trial, but I ran out of time. I just had to get my blue fix from the THREE BLUE RIBBONS Jasper won in the Novice class.


Remember when I said I was going to be all classy and subtle about my patriotic gear this summer? Well, I was a total liar.

5 comments:

Sheila said...

3 blue ribbons for Jasper! Wow, well done!

Love the Blue Steel - it looks great on you, Kasmira!

backinstyle said...

Congratulations to you and Jasper on the course, and on the new car, as well. The pooches will look great hanging their heads out of the windows of back seat!

Anonymous said...

Yeah Jasper!!

Love the hair!

~J

KIdsongs said...

what did you wear for Memorial day?? You don't have a post for that Monday. Thanks

Kasmira said...

Hi Larry. I had a dog agility trial on Monday. I wore the outfit you can see in the last picture: an American flag baseball cap, a tank with American flag lips, a running skirt, and black sneakers.