Monday, May 16, 2016

Summer Cut

The first few days with this haircut, I complained about my head’s sensitivity to cold and drafts. This week, we’re expecting temps in the 80s and 90s, so I’m glad to have my summer cut. No more complaining about a cold head from me!


Dress, Peter Som for Kohl’s. Scarf, Calypso St. Barth for Target. Shoes, Prabal Gurung for Target. Sunglasses, Marc Jacobs. Bag, SheBoBo.


Jackson got a haircut, too!


365 catch-up:


On Saturday, I chaperoned a group of kids at Walk on the Wildside, an event celebrating the environment and wildlife. On Sunday, I climbed onto my neighbor’s garage roof to spread reflective tarps that keep her grooming business cooler.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So envious of your cute scarf belt!

Every time I try that, I feel I look like I've got a curtain tied around me - it's too long, or too short, to too stiff, or too droopy. Or I keep sitting on it and twisting it all out of kilter!

Maybe I've just got dressing myself issues. ;)

~J