Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Pickle Suit

I’ve spent years of my life wearing green uniforms - first in the US Forest Service and then in the US Marine Corps. I guess I’m still not tired of olive drab.


Shirt, Banana Republic. Skirt, Talbots. Shoes, Enzo Angiolini. Sunglasses, Coco Sunglasses. Earrings, street fair. Bag, Aldo.


Today, I’m thinking of my time with the Forest Service in Juneau, Alaska. I’m wearing the Tlingit Raven and the Sun bracelet I bought that summer to support Beefy as he begins his Toastmasters Storytelling manual by telling How the Raven Stole the Sun, tonight.


3 comments:

Itram said...

I love it! You look amazing! :)

digitizing said...

you look awesome.great post.

Anonymous said...

Amazing how good you can make drab green look! Love this outfit! I never would have thought of mixing the two greens, but it looks fab!!

~J