Wednesday, August 29, 2007

2nd Rehearsal

Cropped leather jacket, Wilson’s Leather. Plaid babydoll top, Oh Baby. Denim capris, Metro 7. Brown sandals, Franco Sarto. Green headband and golden leaf earrings, Claire’s Boutique (same accessories as earlier today).

I am back in rehearsals! (Thank goodness! I don’t know what to do with myself when I’m not rehearsing in the evenings.) I will no longer be hanging out in my jammies at home, so I’ll have Outfits (with a capital “O”) to photograph and share with you. Although I dressed for my last show (rehearsing in June and July), our rehearsal space was so hot that I just wore things I’d be able to sweat in. For House of Frankenstein, we are working in the cafeteria of a school and the a/c is set at 50 degrees. No lie. Real clothes (and jackets) are required.



Not that I really mind. I love to layer.

No comments: