Monday, August 06, 2007

Missoni-esque, Again

Missoni-esque, faux wrap dress, Lipstick. Blue, open-weave wrap, Moda International. Brown pumps, Mossimo. Brown bead necklace, Body Central.

Same ol’ dress I’ve worn before, just a different top. To liven things up, let me know how have you liked it best. Personally, my favorite pairing is with the orange sweater, but you’ve got to see the detail shot to really appreciate the colors.

How have you liked the Missoni-esque dress best?
April - with a cream cardigan
May - with the orange sweater
June - topped with a khaki blazer
August - with a blue wrap
None of them - wear the dress on its own!
pollcode.com free polls



Click for a larger view.

2 comments:

WendyB said...

You look great! I want to see the dress on its own!

Anonymous said...

I just stumbled on your blog and I had to say that your outfits (and you!) are adorable!