Friday, August 24, 2007

Day to Night

At left: White, eyelet jacket, Forever 21. Green satin cami, Deep Los Angeles. Brown slacks, Moda International. Brown pumps, Mossimo. At right: Denim, Express (overdyed by me). Green pumps, Colin Stuart. Brown bag, thrifted. Kitty who insists on being photographed lately, Zoro

This isn’t any sort of an AMAZING day-to-night transition, but it worked for an evening jaunt to Applebee’s and Target.

I carefully straightened my hair this morning, but between teaching aerobics and our muggy weather, I lost the battle with humidity.

7 comments:

Kitty Couture said...

Love your jacket! And your hair looks perfect.

Anonymous said...

I like the jean ensemble. Those shoes are killer!

You look great!

Londyn said...

I almost bought that white eyelet jacket! Now I wish I had -- totally cute :)

Anonymous said...

Great jacket! You've inspired me to wear my new white eyelet skirt tomorrow!

Also, how is Zoro? If I lived nearby, I'd adopt him in a heartbeat. :(

Kasmira said...

Zoro is doing okay. We put a bell on Bear, so that Zoro can hear him coming and hide. He's been much more relaxed around the house since then!

I have a friend who may take Zoro on a trial basis on September. If that doesn't work out, I'll probably try my company's bulletin board to find him a home.

cathy reed said...

I don't even KNOW what to say...Maybe just.....buy Vogue.
Cathy

Anonymous said...

don't like the cami and hate hate hate the green shoes.but the concept isn't that bad, it's just carrying it out where the problems happened.