Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Hands in My Pockets

Sheer blue paisley print blouse, New York & Company. Orange sweater vest, Cherokee. Khaki pencil skirt with pockets, Talbots (thrifted). Khaki slingbacks, Linea Paolo. Faux pearl necklace with medallion, Newport News. Apple watch pendant, Forever 21.

I originally planned on wearing this blazer with the blouse instead of the sweater vest, but it was too boring. (The blazer is still up for swap if you’re interested!)

I haven’t worn this blouse since I began my What I Wore Today blog last October. Does that mean I should get rid of it? I like the color and the fit and the pattern, but it doesn’t often suit my current style. I think I’ll hang on to it for future style evolutions.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That necklace looks tasty! Like vanilla fudge...

Meg said...

I love the orange with the blue (and not just because I'm a Gators fan). The beige shoes work really well with the outfit, too.

Anonymous said...

oh, I LOVE this outfit. The color combo is great on you! If you're up for swapping away the blouse, I'd snap it up in a heart beat. I'm redhead on @ so PM me there!

ClosetCase said...

This is another great 'fit - the colors are amazing on you!