Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Dark

Gray boobcoat, Forever 21. Black, long-sleeved tee, Merona. Sheer black tank, Merona. Black skirt, from my USMC dress blues uniform. Black fishnet tights, Danskin. Black pumps, Bandolino.

I know you’re shocked to see I’m wearing another colorless outfit. I’ll bring some color back tomorrow (orange!)

I love this sheer tank. It’s a funky basic. Funky because of the sheer material and full, A-line shape. Basic due to the color and relative lack of embellishment. Below, are some other ways I’ve worn it. (This isn’t every outfit with the tank…there were too many!)

(click to enlarge)

7 comments:

Pauline said...

A pair of seamed tights would work so well with this outfit

Anonymous said...

LOVE THE COAT... I SEE THEM IN STORES ALL THE TIME JUST NEVER KNEW HOW OR WHAT TO WEAR IT WITH. THANKS YOU HAVE INSPIRED YET AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

Meg said...

Thanks for the link love! I was just reading through my subscriptions when I came to this post! What a great little surprise : D

I can't wait to see what you wear tomorrow!

LJ said...

I love the sheer tank - espeically with the pearls and wide-leg pants and over the pink blouse! your outfits are so fun!

Anonymous said...

oh my goddess is the best combination I said. Love stockings and bandolinos. Look great!!!

Anonymous said...

Lost for words with these two pictures! Absolutely stunning. The black fishnet tights and heels give you incredible power in those photographs and the length of the skirt is perfect. Its one of those "less is more" skirts that really demands the attention!
I'd dearly love to see you in the exact same outfit but have you slid smoothly into a pair of Levante Class 12 denier sheer tights with lots of Lycra to really give those legs the 100% attention they deserve!
Kate C
-x-

kct said...

All I can say "WOW!" You look VERY Sexy!! In a classy way of course! I really love the outfit. Those black fishnet stocking look Great on your legs and go really great with those shoes and skirt!