Saturday, February 23, 2008

Satanic Yuppies

Red cardigan, Espirit (thrifted). Blue sweater, Merona. Denim, M. Boots, Playhouse. Koi earrings, gifted.



See? You’re not missing ANYTHING on the weekends. Lately, I’ve been totally boring in jeans and sweaters. It’s cold and I’ve been spending my weekends digging through costumes and building sets (for Picasso).

But I didn’t just post this photo to show you my dull weekend outfit. It’s actually an excuse to tell you I wore this to see a screening of the locally filmed movie Satanic Yuppies! Just reading the title and description, I was eager to see it. I love horror films and I love B horror films even more. That it was filmed in Cincinnati with local actors in 1996 was a bonus. However, I really got excited when the film started and I recognized one of the actors as the talented (and I guess famous) David Levy from The Drama Workshop. I couldn’t wait to go to Picasso rehearsal on Sunday to tease him.

For all the readers in the Cincinnati area, Picasso at the Lapin Agile opens this Friday. The show includes a performance by David Levy of Satanic Yuppies fame and fabulous costumes by yours truly.

1 comment:

Chanelle said...

You make me sick! I wish my boring looked that great! And I'm glad you had something to share so we could see how great you look on the weekends, too!

~Chanelle