Thursday, February 21, 2008

Sorta Wore This Before

Sheer blue blouse, Forever 21. Orange sweater, The Limited. Brown strapless dress, Newport News. Brown floral tights, Merona. Brown boots, Nine West. Headband, Claire’s.

I’ve been posting my daily outfits here for almost a year and a half and have not yet repeated (except for my anniversary outfit). (And, I must admit that I sometimes repeat on the weekends when I don’t take a picture, but they really aren’t picture-worthy anyway.) Although I haven’t repeated ensembles, I often find inspiration in past outfits. That was the case today. When Fashion Lady lent me her sheer blue shirt last spring, I thrilled to pair it with my orange tank and I also loved it over a strapless dress. Now that I have my own sheer blue shirt, I wanted to repeat the color pairing and layering.


Click to enlarge


And one final picture for you… My remote and auto focus is acting funny: it doesn’t want to take the picture until I step out of the frame and back in again. Here I am running back in and striking a pose. I thought it turned out rather spontaneous looking.



12 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I love the blue and orange together! After the past several sunny days, even though it's still really cold here, I am ready for some color. =D

Anonymous said...

WOW LOVE THE COLOR COMBO! ALL COLORS LOOK GOOD ON YOU.

Anonymous said...

orange+blue is beautiful.
They are the 2 corners of a equal triangle in color wheel. The last corner is purple :-) Mabye A purple bracelet will really Pop!

Anonymous said...

http://www.uxmatters.com/MT/archives/images/color-theory-images/ColorWheel_onGray.gif

Link to my colorwheel

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm.....are you wearing a brown AND black boot again, or is it a trick of the lighting??? :)

Anonymous said...

WOW! That blouse is absolutely gorgeous!! You look amazing!

SewEthel said...

As everyone has said, the blue and orange look FABULOUS together! And together with the muted brown work so well! Gorgeous! I'm so jealous I wish I had your wardrobe!

Dianna said...

what a great wardrobe! this is my first time reading your blog & i'm impressed. love your styling & the way you put colors together.

Sheila said...

Hi, I read your blog using Bloglines and your feeds haven't shown up all week. I thought you were sick or away. I just wanted to let you know.

I was actually worried about you. :)

Kim said...

I have had the same problem with bloglines with you for over a week. Just wanted to let you know, I refer your blog to friends who always call me creative in what I wear (I don't have a fashion blog-I prefer to copy others)to maybe boost their courage to be creative themselves. I love your inspiration and I look at your links a lot.

Kasmira said...

I'm not sure what the bloglines issue is...maybe I screwed it up when I added an RSS feed to my site?