Saturday, February 02, 2008

Red

Red sweater dress/tunic, Forever 21. Dark denim, Express. Tartan clutch, gifted. Tartan shoes, Wet Seal. Amber necklace, Ali’s Boutique.

Yes, the tartan shoes and clutch is a little matchy matchy much. I have no restraint.

The plan was to pre-game at Julie’s place and then go out. I got as far as Julie’s place and then drank enough Lindemans Framboise Lambic to get sleepy. I’m getting so old.







Bear wanted to be in the pictures. Why is it, though, that he almost always turns his butt to the camera? Granted, it’s a cute, fluffy kitty butt, but still, eww.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

i adore your shoes!!! =D

Julie said...

At least we both got sleepy. I passed out pretty much right after you left.

Elisabeth said...

In this case, matchy matchy looks good!

Cute cat... even though all I can see is his butt!

Anonymous said...

I love the tartan! You look very pretty! I left this comment on your last post but in case you didn't see it -

Please help! What would you wear for a job interview? I was thinking a pencil skirt and blazer with either a button down shirt or tank/cardigan combo underneath. I thought all black would be chic but now worry that it might be too severe. And I'm scared that the pencil skirt would be too tight and sexy. Please help. I trust your opinion. Thanks!

Kasmira said...

Hi Chel - Your outfit sounds interview appropriate. It sounds like your concerned with the fit, though.

I'd ask someone you trust to take a look at you in your outfit and let you know if the skirt is too tight/sexy for an interview. If it's borderline, I'd find a different skirt. You might feel more comfortable in an A-line or straight skirt - or even pants.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Kasmira!

Anonymous said...

I love those shoes!

Anonymous said...

I love the curls!!! You look extra pretty. And the outfit is awesome as always.

Anonymous said...

I *heart* your plaid shoes! And the matching purse is so great...how did you ever find such a great match?

I'm also now looking for a long sweater dress like that to wear. Great look.

Kitty Couture said...

Fluffy kitty butt, I'm all for it!
Love the shoes.

Anonymous said...

WOW! You look just too cute! I love the bag and shoes.

christye said...

Love, love, love the shoes :)